Both wise and fun
John M. Sweeney is (as well as being one of Kindness Blog’s inspirations) the creator of Suspended Coffees, a nonprofit organization partnering with a variety of businesses around the world, helping to bring communities together and change people’s lives.
One of the followers of John’s own Facebook page, sent him the following list of wisdom.
1. Have a firm handshake.
2. Look people in the eye.
3. Sing in the shower.
4. Own a great stereo system.
5. If in a fight, hit first and hit hard.
6. Keep secrets.
7. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen everyday.(See 17)
8. Always accept an outstretched hand.
9. Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference.
11. Avoid sarcastic remarks.
12. Choose your life’s mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90 per cent of all your happiness…
View original post 498 more words