ADVENTURES IN HOME IMPROVEMENT – INSTALLMENT NUMBER UNKNOWN

I decided it was time to do something about where the garden shed used to be.  When I was done tearing it down it looked like this:

Foundation

I had cleaned up the area some in the meantime.  I ordered the lumber on Saturday and it was delivered (in the poring rain) on Monday.  Now (Wednesday afternoon) it looks like this:

DSCN0893DSCN0894DSCN0895DSCN0896DSCN0897DSCN0898DSCN0899

Eventually, it will probably get a new shed on it, but I think I’ve used my construction materials budget for at least this month.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s