Lucky Otter nails it again.
Don’t even think about calling yourself pro-life if…
- You support taking health insurance away from low income, sick, and disabled people.
- You support abolishing or cutting Medicaid (which covers HALF of all pregnant women and 45 million children).
- You support privatizing or cutting Medicare and Social Security.
- You want to abolish Planned Parenthood, which is NOT an abortion clinic (only 2% of their services are abortion-related) but provides healthcare (including pregnancy care) and birth control information to low income women.
- You’re OK with a president who allowed CHIP (a health insurance program for low income children who do not qualify for Medicaid) to expire, leaving millions of children uninsured.
- You support dismantling public schools.
- You support removing laws that protect college women from on-campus rapists and give more rights to the rapists.
- You think programs like Meals on Wheels and school lunches are a waste of taxpayer money.
- You think…
View original post 318 more words