Tamara shares more truth related to #MeToo.
This is a difficult topic. However, when I saw Corey’s video, I knew I needed to share it with you. He has a very important message.
Pedophila, rape, sexual assault, sexual harassment is out of control and must stop.
Here are some statistics from rainn.org
- “On average, there are 321,500 victims (age 12 or older) of rape and sexual assault each year in the United States.
- Ages 12-34 are the highest risk years for rape and sexual assault.3
- Those age 65 and older are 92% less likely than 12-24 year olds to be a victim of rape or sexual assault, and 83% less likely than 25-49 year olds.”
“Millions of women in the United States have experienced rape.
- As of 1998, an estimated 17.7 million American women had been victims of attempted or completed rape.
Young women are especially at risk.
- 82% of all juvenile victims are female. 90% of adult rape…
View original post 126 more words